Saturday 3 May 2014

Rugby Lapashe

For this on it was a bit of a rush and luckily I have one of the La Pashe cd's..I did not use the backgrounds as I find them very limited ,so I decided to chose on from many I have on my pc ...I changed it to blue as it looked better with the picture and made it pop more and I wanted to use the green plain card from my stash to add to the background layering.. As normal did not use the set decoupage so I chose to enlarge the original slightly and print it off six times to give it a lot of depth..It worked Wonderfully and it looks as if they are popping of the page..Good result for me and a Happy Son -in-Law who asked me to make it for a mate at work.. Why are men's cards always so boring, but at least this one was not YET ANOTHER Football card lol ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx