Wednesday 17 December 2014

Inky Impressions ..Winter Wonderland

My latest card Winter Wonderland ,it was for the next challenge ,but It has been cancelled so this is an inspiration card instead..Here I have used Winter Home and I have coloured it with pencils on Neenah Solar White card, I Have used one of the new Spellbinder Christmas dies for the main topper..The backing papers are from a paper pad from Hobby craft this year which is stunning,these are mounted onto CC craft card.. The Baubles and the snowflakes were cut from free magazine dies ,the baubles backed with craft card and glittered..Glittered the snowflakes  ,added a small bow and a hand made miniature poinsettia to finish..Thank You for visiting :)x

The lovely image can be found here



2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great card. Make sure to post our color palette aswell. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Love your card, nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx