Wednesday 17 December 2014

Scrappers Delights using the beautiful Free Digi

Hiya ..I absolutely love this image ..It is actually done with balloons but I am not a great lover of baloons so I cut her out without them so I was able to re size her and have a nice play with her too..She has been coloured with Pencils onto Neenah Solar white..I then carefully fussy cut her.. I recently purchased a paper pas with 180 sheets from the DCWV called the Fresh Floral Stack and this background is from there..It was too beautiful to cover and you have seen my work before and I actually like to use the artwork in the backgrounds to enhance my image..This ticked all the boxes..I cut the top left corner and folded it and popped faux stitching on it, then popped some pretty coordinating paper behind it, this was the off cut from what was left over ftom the insert piece ..Just love cards that use bits and bobs of paper up too...Then I mounted it on Craft card..Fantastic stuff ..Gives strength to your card and goes with just about anything..I use Crafter's Companion (50 @ 280 gsm and it embosses beautifully too) sheet packs at a good price too ..I then used the same ditsy print inside for going behind the verse, hand wrote my tag as it was early morning and I am in a flat ,I then mounted it onto an off cut of my craft card to marry in with the rest of the card..popped on some tiny mulberry pale pink roses and i am so in love with this card ..Got to say it is one of my favorites..but I also think its nice not being a Christmas card too.. And not only being a very pretty card it has used up bits and bobs left over from cutting too so much less wast than on some cards and the flowers I found in the bottom of my box ,forgot they were there..Fairies must have put them there  lol :)x

The beautiful image can be found here 





This card will be entered into the following Challenges 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! All the blossoms look wonderful! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative and beautiful card. Love the flowers. So smart! Thanks for sharing and thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD. Hope to see you back again :)
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So girly! Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Design Aloha Friday challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 66 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx