Monday 2 February 2015

My Besties, Anything goes ,with a Silver

These adorable girls are what first got me into colouring and this is my first of what I hope of many DT post for them .. I have used silver as my background throughout and also coloured her hair silver too . Right from the beginning the lovely image is coloured in using Poly Chromos Pencils on Neenah solar white card .,I outlined the chosen die to go around her and hand cut it out paying attention to the tiny bows at her feet. I then did the same with the silver card as it was about four in the morning and being in a flat ..well you understand..The Tonic die-cut I already had so I coloured with BT2 and BT4 Spectrum Noir Pens to get a slight varied effect then I backed this with silver card too..These pieces were then all glued together with Collall 3D glue and set to one side whilst I started matting and layering my backgrounds up. The two papers both come from a fabulous paper pad by DCWV Fresh Floral Stack.. I mounted these all onto silver card using Collall All Purpose glue, Then added to a cream 8x8 card blank.. To finish I added the topper using Collall 3D glue and the flowers and hand written tag to give dimension ..

 You can get the lovely image from the ETSY shop here 


You can enter our Challenge at 
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/




This card will be entered into the following challenges.. 







7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun welcome to the team -Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Christine the colours are perfect and love the layout too jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Christine, I like the sweet image and the embellishments, welcome to the team
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always! hugs Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx