Monday 16 February 2015

My Besties I Love You ..Same But Different

So feeling a bit romantic with this one here i have done it in fun colours but made it rich with a nice Lacey look..I have used First Edition Paper from the Love Letter Pad,The one I have used a paper which has tiny encapsulated hearts in glitter all over it...I then used an aging tool to roughen up the edges to give it a more vintage feel too before gluing it onto some craft card ,then onto an 8x8 card blank..The image has been coloured on Neenah card with coloured Pencils .I wanted to add more colour than just using pink and white or red and white to I did my version and kind of like it more as it really looks great in real..It is such a shame that these lights although better light than the yellow,they do still take some of the colour out of your finished work..I mounted this onto craft card and drew rough lines to make an edge around the image.. I cut six small hearts from TONIC verso range I think they are there is a parasol ,bow heart and a cameo in the set..Sorry I do tend to throw packaging away but its bulky and I am struggling for space..These I laid around the edge of the topper and when I was happy with them I glued them down and then added the topper with 3D glue gel..The final finishing leaves and flowers are from Crafter's Companion, They are the new ones from Sheena's range..I just had to get these they are just simply gorgeous and can be used for so many cards too .. These were moulded and shaped and glued with 3D glue also ..Thanks for visiting :)x

You can get this lovely image from My Besties Etsy Shop Here












10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Your card is totally adorable! I love the flowers that you made!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card lovely colouring - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Christine, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine... Beautiful card and stunning coloring too!! I noticed that you have not linked back to the challenge blog correctly, here is the correct link: http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-246-happy-valentines-day.html Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and layout and love the colours Christine x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card! wonderful image and great colouring. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx