Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sheenas a little bit Sketchy

I was thrilled to be asked to colour ,but also nervouse as I was asked to use some of the new Aqua Pens that Crafter' Companion has recently added to their ever growing arsenal of colouring mediums.. I had mine sitting collecting dust since they came out so it was my chance to try..Are they like watercolour paints,No they are different in a pen form to start with..They can be used as water volours or used direct from the pen..I prefer the first way,but went direct from the pen for these much brighter and quicker too.. So here are my sample ,a great learning curve and a whole lot of fun too..and after all that is what crafting is all about lol :)xx

Butterfly

 Hibiscus



Wild Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx