Sunday 10 January 2016

Birthday Girl.. 613 Avenue Create DT Card

This beautiful Bugaboo image is coloured in with Prismacolor Pencils on Neenah card..I have used an aqua card to mount the papers onto throughout from my stash ..I am sorry the names of the papers are lost to me as all but the backgrounds were in my off cut box ,and the backgrounds in my file of last papers so no help there either ..Sorry about this but most of my stuff was packed for Christmas and I must get it all back out again..hence five in the morning one of the longest to make cards I have made lol..The flower Dies are Crafters Companion ,in the classic collection I think forever flora or something similar ,I store on magnetic sheets and lost this tag..The Ovals for the stamp and the backgroungd are Tattered Lace Ovals .But I did know the stamps name ..Not bad for an all nighter lol.. Thank You for visiting,hope your day is better than my evening lol! :)xx

You can find this image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges





9 comments:

  1. Hello Christine, A gorgeous card and such a pretty image. Love the colours you have chosen.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the colours and pattern combinations. Fabulous card Christine. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card I love the image and the bright colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine I love this. What fabulous colours you had in your bit box. Wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note to let you know you were a winner last Saturday at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Check it out here and email me via the contact feature on the side of the blog so I can put you in contact with the sponsor to get your prize. http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/01/winners-announced-for-winter-cards-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, such a cute image and love the colouring. Great backing design. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Ooh La La, good luck in the draw and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super colours and colouring and a very pretty card. Great use of dies too! So pleased you are playing along with us at OohLaLa, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely. Great image and great colours and I love the whole design of your card too (and the inside) Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again. Good Luck.
    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layering and colours on your card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to seen you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx