Thursday 3 March 2016

Sasayakai Glitter Easter DT Card

My Second card for this team..Its for an Easter challenge ,however to be honest in my kit I just have not catered for Easter as now I am older now and all the family have left home its in my heart but not a big money spend thing..I chose this bunny as I loved him ,and I have coloured him on Neenah card using my old faithful Polychromos Pencils.I then mounted him onto craft card,lemon spot paper and more craft card..All the papers used on this card I have used from a cd that I had through the post box this morning ..I am tickled pink as it catered for easter too lol..They are from the Latest Polkadoodles.. Winnie Sugar Sprinkles by Nikky Hall ..saved the day I tell you..I mounted everything onto craft card and added all as shown onto a 7x7 card blank..I was thinking as I was colouring the Bunny how it would also make a really nice babies card too ..Who knows ..Thank You for popping by :)xx

You can find this beautiful Image here 
You can find the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be added to the following challenges 



14 comments:

  1. A fab cute card Christine. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card the bunny so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at BSC
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bunny card Love the layers
    TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - love all the fun layering going on in this cute Easter card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the dimensional layers on your card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your bunny would make a fab baby card, what a good idea. Your Easter card is great, love those eggs! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love the layers....Thanks for joining Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, thank you so much for entering our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, love the image and your colouring.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful and fun Easter card! Love all the layers and eggs! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks Easter Challenge! Nance, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and cuddly, thanks for joining us this week at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable! I love that bunny and your egg border is perfect! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute! I love the image and all of your fun layers!

    Thank you so much for joining our 'Spring or Easter Sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx