Thursday 6 October 2016

Digital Delights By Louby Loo..New Release

It's New release day at Digital Delights today..This lovely image comes in a set which also includes a sentiment and a lovely letterbox too. I have just chosen to do the figure as this time I chose the paper first . I have coloured her with Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card and have fussy cut her leaving a white edge around her to make her stand out a bit more from darker background and to be added to the card with 3D gel glue when its constructed..
The papers I used are Craftwork Cards Festive Chalkboards..These papers are so beautiful and it is nice that there are also a couple of scenes included in the pad too,this is one of them,and just perfect for the lovely figure too.I matted the papers onto gold card and for the decorations I have used CC Classic Snowflakes which I also cut from the gold card,using the off cuts so no waste on this card which is great.I layered the whole set for the large one in the bottom corner ,but just cut the small one single ..I then added pretty red gems to the centers that have a small gold snowflake on those as well..Quite a simple card but the matting makes it look rich and the gold snowflakes finish it perfectly ..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image Here

You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




1 comment:

  1. Fun Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at LMMS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx