Thursday 15 December 2016

Final card for Digital Delights By Looby Lou

Hiya with sadness I am leaving Digital delights ,this last month I have been feeling very poorly and need to take some of the pressure off ..So sadly I have to say goodbye after a year with them.. I am still unwell..But had to do this one as it is my last one :) ..Sorry my work is suffering too ..Anyway enough misery .This super cute image was coloured using Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah Card and I have mounted her onto Gold card..The papers I have used are Tonic and the pad is Winter Wonderland..These also were mounted onto gold.,To decorate I added a gingham ribbon and some pretty character wooden buttons,which I mounted onto roughtly cut our circles and cut them around and cupped them up towards the button,,Gives a nice effect around the button and light bounces off at different angles ..I even put glitter on her too lol..Well suppose I have to do what is expected for Christmas, and it is for my young granddaughter too lol ..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image Here
Elf Marcie
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE






2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall miss you and your beautiful cards. xxx Hope you feel better real soon and thanks for all your work with us too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx