Sunday 15 January 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

Hiya..I made this card base a few weeks ago and never used it.. Found it tonight and it just suited this cute image and what I wanted to do with it so much.. I finally got to use it ,so waste not ,hording craft stuff is very important!!! ,everything can be used lol!..
The lovely image is coloured using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card,It was then cut out using a stitched stamp die ,then mounted onto gold card,cut straight then Centura Pearl in Pink..The flower has been cut from the Centura Pink card too using a Tonic Gerber Die..I just love these dies the whole set really makes a statement if using just one or as a group...I have on this occasion left it so there is no backing on the flower to keep it looking soft and light ,In the center I have places a vintage button to which I have placed a new sparkling blue gem ,this picks the blue out of the wings,and off the sprinkles on the cake..The backing card is from Kanban and is white with silver overprinted and picks the light up as you move past it ,but more softly than if it was all silver..To finish ,I added three pink gems to the bottom corner just to add a bit more sparkle ..I am very pleased with the colours they have worked lovely together on this card so pretty,making it look lovely and fresh ..Thanks for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured in :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny card. Beautiful colors
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Your coloring is really gorgeous and all the layering and details are fab! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...what a wonderful mage :D He looks fabulous on your beautiful card :D Thank you for playing along at CWWC Challenge :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't want to meet this insect on my cake! Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner this time.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card.. Thanks for participating Brown sugar challenge blog
    - Afreen ( BSCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoever receives this cute card is surely going to smile ! Thanks for sharing with us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx