Saturday 27 May 2017

World Wide Open Design Team..New Whimsical DreamsColouring Cook Release

As a part of the WWODT we are so excited to be a part of the new launch of Julia Spiri's new colouring book..She is our sponsor for our challenge blog..I love her beautiful artwork and was on her team too when she first started ,so I will add a few cards from then which have images on that I know are also in the book too as well as the two new images that are being released in the shop too..These are the two coloured pages I have done for today's post.,Both coloured with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah Solar Crest card ,and the backgrounds are coloured with chalk pastels..

You can find the new book here


Adult Coloring Book - Whimsical Dreams: Color up a Fantasy, Magic Characters. All ages. 50 Different Images printed on single-sided pages Paperback.

by Julia Spiri (Author)


From the Author: In this coloring book you will find lots of unique, whimsical characters from a gentle world of fantasy. There are 50 different images to color. Creating a character is a long creative process. Once an idea has formed in my mind I begin sketching, until I have a clear image that I am happy with and want to paint. Once this is complete I finish the final drawing with clean lines, sometimes using traditional pencil, and sometimes digital pencil. Creating so many characters for this book was a long process, but so much fun. I hope you enjoy coloring it as much as I enjoyed creating it. 50 Different Images printed on single-sided pages




And a few card sing the images included in the book too






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx