Saturday 24 June 2017

Sketch Saturday..Just Me Stamps

Hiya ..for today's card I have the cutest little fox..I have coloured him/her in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I then cut it into a short rectangle,then mounted it onto some soft mottled green card..I then used papers from Do crafts painted blooms,these too were mounted onto the same card.For the two lines one up and one across I used the paper off cuts from the insert rather than ribbon as it was easier than going down the hallway with my fluffy buddy who would bark if the wind blew a bit hard lol!..Far too noisy at three in the morning lol!..The wiggly line around the image is my addition as I wanted the image to stand out a bit more..To finish I added a few gems to the faux ribbon on the top and lower right..
Thank you for popping by :)xx
You can find this lovely stamp here
Fantastic Mr.Fox
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE

This weeks Sketch




This card will be entered into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Hello Christine. A cute card. Fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of the sketch and colors....love that sweet fox! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and fun use of the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx