Monday 3 July 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Blog Challenge Your favourite colour

New Challenge and this time it's Your favourite colour..Mine is RED as you can see..Hard work doing all the pleats,not sure if its the paper or the pencils I feel the reds did not work so well this time But I manage to get it done in a fashion,though I am not over excited with this one ..I used my usual Pencils Polychromos onto Neenah  and used pastel chalks for the background..I mounted her onto black card and I also mounted the backing papers onto it too ..The papers are glazed with encapsulated glitter ,sorry it does not show well on the pics which is such a shame.These beautiful papers are from Docrafts Bohemian paper pad..The flowers are cut from red card using die's from China and I have made a hole in the center and added some faux stamen ..I really like the look of these but really need to find a way to make it easier to put them in ,so fiddly for my poor old fingers lol!..but well worth it.
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered in the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and your pleats are fantastic! Red is so bold and vibrant. Fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card the image and the flowers are so pretty. I like red too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing card. Fabulous colours used Christine. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours they are so up my street! Great design too! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really super creation for our July Flowers theme and such striking colours, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous creation! beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month for our floral theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and a perfect placement of flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx