Saturday 15 July 2017

WWODT Monthly Challenge Card

I have done a pretty little easel card for this image..Made using glitter card in a pretty blue, sparkled with other colours...I have used a lovely set of dies to cut the majority of the layers out,these were from China as were the flower dies too, over allI have kept the the feeling the card delicate and pretty as is the image..I love this one since I first saw Julia's launch of  it.. before I was on this team...
I wanted to turn her more mermaid than girl so I tinted the skin too ,but not enough that she looks odd..I left the background plain for this one as I felt after all the hours of work on her I just could not risk making any mistakes..Yup! been there ,got the book lol !..She is coloured as usual in Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 
You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE


 


This card will be entered into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card,.. Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends This Week...
    Sherry Lynn
    LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and very colorful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image with her fabulous hair and such great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx